The benefit to individual coaching is the in-depth focus on you!
Depending on your needs and commitment this is the best way to see results because the action plans, tools and techniques that we come up with will be cultivated specifically for you.
How it works:
- We meet once a week via Skype at the beginning of our partnership. Frequency can be adjusted as needed.
- Outside of our sessions we will communicate through a coaching platform called Coach Accountable. Coach Accountable is fantastic and has resources such as the ability to:
- Create actions.
- Create metrics.
- Manage our sessions (CA calls them appointments).
- Complete and share worksheets.
- Send messages.
- Add and share files.
- Write journal entries to share how you are feeling/discuss your progress, etc.
- (I will explain more about all of these during our sessions).
- Expect some “homework”; there will be action steps that will be necessary in order to move yourself forward. These will be made clear and agreed upon during our sessions. You may also hear me call these “challenges”.
- I will be sending you two forms per week;
- There is a prep form that I will send you prior to our session. We us this to gain clarity on the focus that you would like to bring to our session.
- There is a post-session form that you will be receiving prior to our session to help clarify your take-aways as well as action steps that you will be taking. This also gives you the opportunity to give your feedback as to what worked well for you in our session as well as what you would like to be done differently/improved upon.
- Coaching is a commitment so please be patient and expect several sessions before starting to see results.
$125 USD/session; $500 USD/month
Click here to schedule your free, 30 min “get to know you” session
What to expect in your “get to know you” session:
- I will ask you a few questions about yourself:
- What brought you to coaching?
- How you spend your days: work, school, etc.
- Were you diagnosed with ADHD?
- What else you would like to share
- I will explain in greater detail what you can expect from coaching
- We will do a 15 minute session so that you can get an idea of what the coaching partnership is like.